Make a change

Okay hi guys! Tbh, I actually have a lot of bad habits. One of them, is laziness. DAMN! I don't understand why am I so lazy. Lazy and stupid. I've been slacking in my school works. Slowing down. Everyone have already finish more than one book. And me? Still in number zero. I don't know what is happening to me. It's so embarrassing. I mean, I'm a girl. I'm suppose to be smart, well behaved and have a girly attitude. But look at me. Boyish, rough, stupid, lazy, disgusting, LAZY. Oh gosh, why am I so lazy. :( So today, I've decided to change. Maybe not all the part of my attitude. But I must take laziness and stupidity away. It is affecting my school progression. It's bad! BADBADBAD! Okay, so tomorrow onwards, I must start concentrating on my school work, and stop my freaking mouth from talking and talking and talking. Stop my eyes from being such a busybody all the time. And concentrate on the book! Okay! I can do this! I hope this change is a work. Wish me luck! ;) I can do this! :D Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEAR MR.YESTERDAY

Truth