DEAR MR.YESTERDAY

Yesterday was a big day for my LIL BROTHA. It's his birthday. We celebrated he's birthday with a BIG BIG BIG cake. YAY! It's an chocolate ice cream cake. The funny moment was when my mom ask me and my little sister to pose a little kiss-to-him picture. OHGOSH. We just gotta laugh. My brother was so shy! He was blushing the whole time, his PINKISH cheeks were sooo cute. I just can't stop laughing, it is probably the first time I saw him blush. Even though i know yesterday passed but I think yesterday was one of the best time I ever have. He send a message to his girlfriend saying it's he's birthday. He sent a really really sweet message to her. Well, my mom and I accidentally saw it. So we just continue reading and laughing, because we didn't know my brother was so  " SWEET HEARTED"for the first time. So this is the BIG things.I guess I'll post more later or maybe tomorrow. (: kaybyee <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Make a change