DANCING LIFE

HEY. SO, see here. I have a dancing life.And i love it. I dance a type of dance which is, BALLET. I've been dancing ballet since I was three till now. I haven't stop. When i was three, i thought ballet was all about fun, playing, and not SERIOUS. Until today when i realize dancing ballet is SUFFERING, HARD, PAIN, HURTFUL, i first thought i wanted to stop dancing because my leg hurts and it sucks to stand on pointe.But then, there was one day, i saw a video of a fourteen year old ballet dancer. Her name is Miko Fogarty. She's a beautiful, young dancer. Every time i see her dance, the gracefulness, i too, feel like dancing. A its a really big thing because i'm fourteen she's fourteen and so i thought maybe if i work harder i could do something like her? So i decided to continue. So every time when i have really pain times in ballet, i think of how hard she work.And i was happy i didn't stop. Because dancing, for me now, is a really big thing. I do it three times a week, and i go for another dance. Contempt. Contempt is another kind of dance that you express yourself by your body. It's different from ballet. Ballet, you have to go for exams and its by grades then to interfounds. But contempt, you don't go for any exams,which is nice. But still, i think ballet expresses more feelings. Even though i was a swimmer,which is weird for me to dance, i always tell myself its okay bout what people think bout you is weird, if you like it, you will work for it. So until now, i still continue dancing, perform, and hoping one day it will worth. I LOVE DANCING. SO when you're sad, DANCE. That's my choice. xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEAR MR.YESTERDAY

Truth

World